flow l/s to m3/h

blackeagle1245

Multiply by a factor of 3.6 to convert from l/s to m^3/hr. I have no idea how to get the program to do that automatically for you though...

I know how to convert it but I use mep also to calculate duct size and show flows. So I need to write flows in m3/h.

I mep enter a formula to change the flow what I enter but I dont know how does it effects calculations? And there should be an option to use m3/h instead of l/s thats not make sense

I mep enter a formula to change the flow what I enter but I dont know how does it effects calculations? And there should be an option to use m3/h instead of l/s thats not make sense

I agree with that.

so nobody uses mep with m3/h instead of l/s thats interesting

has anybody using mep 2011 with update 2 ?. Because in 2012 there is a tab in units called hvac which we can do what I want to. But in mep 2011 update 1 there is no such an option.

Edited by blackeagle1245

Can use not use a field with the formula option in MEP?

I am beginning to think MEP is useless for custom work.

What he's wanting to do has nothing to do with displaying information. He's using it to calculate duct size.

I asked to autodesk forum and someone showed me a menu that has hvac tab in units menu. But I dont have it. I installed update 2. He said he is using dach version mep 2011. what should I do to get this?