Moving points in 3d sketch

rogle

Hi

Im having a problem moving a point in a 3d sketch. I want to create a simple line that could be used to create a sweep path for a piece of tubing. I have created two lines with a centre point in-between them but the point is floating too high which is a result of the orientation. I have tried clicking the point and dragging and moving the axis but it still seems fixed. Im guessing its a really simple answer but i just cant see it :)

Thanx

• 2 weeks later...

LOL I'M NOT DESIGNING SPRINGS MY FRIEND, I'M DESIGNING THE MACHINES THAT MAKE THE SPRINGS! GO BACK TO YOUR **** SPREADERS :P LOL!

jOKING ASIDE HOW YA DOING? SW IS WEIRD AFTER USING INVENTOR!

No need to get touchy writing in capitals as if your shouting lol

yea its goin ok. were just goin throuh all the sprayer boms looking for mistakes at the mo

Really I didnt think that it would be that much different cos most of the functions are similar.

Sorry! was editing stuff n it all has to be capitals...

Yeah there are loadsss of different types of machines n obviously a different dieset is needed for different size wire and spring type...

Oh dear... bet you have found loads aint ya?? lol Isit pauls last week this week?

Yep loads of mistakes and your names on the drawings im not questioning your skill or anything :P

Most of the mistakes are cropping up in the boms rather than the drawings.

Yea pauls leaving on friday so were all being trained on how to do his job. I think there getting someone else in but until they do were doing our own ordering and stuff

lol... yeah loads of mistakes in sage... and the fact that no one ever followed a build procedure... lol.

ah thought they would think the amount Paul does is overseen to be honest!

Theres a few in both tbh. Theres sum random parts in a couple of the models which is a mix of yours and petes but there nothing major.

I think its the fact that every1s not happy about having to take on extra work. He does do quite alot and i think it would cock everything up if you've got every department doing there own stocking.