Presspull

pancake

Hello guys,

I have a Mac, with Autocad 2011. I have problem with command PRESSPULL. If I draw a cube and after a rectangle or circle, and I want to press o pull, it doesn't work. I have active UCS dinamic, but it didn't find the face or the bounded area. Why..? Hope that someone can help me to solve the mistery.

Many thanks.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pancake

• ReMark

• nestly

• SLW210

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What happens when you click inside the circle or rectangle? Do the objects highlight in any way?

no nothing i can't enter inside the circle, it doesn't select anything, no highlight, it's like cancel the command.

Check that the following system variable is set to a value of "1".

IMPLIEDFACE

"An implied face is a closed area that creates a boundary by intersecting or overlapping a face on a 3D solid object."

where is it..? can you explain better please..?

If you have a command line it would be at the bottom of your screen. It is the location commands would be typed at.

If you do have a command line then you would type the system variable IMPLIEDFACE then press the ENTER key. The value of the variable is shown like this: . If it is a "0" then change it to a "1". Got all that?

Houston...we have a command line.

Have you tried invoking the command from the command line itself? Try it. What happens?

Copy and paste the text from your command line here.

Command: PRESSPULL

Click inside bounded areas to press or pull.

1 loop extracted.

1 Region created.

I think nestly's suggestion regarding SELECTIONPREVIEW is still valid. It must be set to 3.

Start a new drawing. Set SELECTIONPREVIEW to "3". Draw a circle. Use PressPull on it. What happens?