Psycho House

Cad64

Cad64,

I hope you do not get upset and think I am trying to show off and make your work look bad, but

I think I posted this somewhere else but here is a house I did.

house.png

That is great Cad64. I love it. The Psycho House done in Max with Mental Ray....that funny too.

Jeff...you are coming along very well. A couple more like that and they may let you have more than one crayon at a time! :lol:

Absolute super Cad64, but the Bell Tower is still my favourite, have they built it yet?

I was going to post one of mine, but Jeff's is so much better, so I thought I'd give it a miss this time :wink:

Thanks for the comments everyone. :)

the Bell Tower is still my favourite, have they built it yet?

No, unfortunately the bad economy has finally caught up with our client and they have put all projects on hold until next year. So I will have to wait a little longer to see my creation come to life.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Ok, to be perfectly honest, I never really liked the way this render turned out. I always felt like it was unfinished. So here's the new and improved version. I'm very happy with this one and I'm calling it done. And just in time for Halloween too. :D

FYI: The link in my first post is still good if you want to see the higher resolution image.

PsychoHouse-CGS.jpg