New Smilies

CADTutor

It works on the website I got the link from' date=' and I can see everybody elses, but I can't see that one on here. Didn't know what I was doing wrong. Thanks for the info.[/quote']

That is strange... I downloaded the GIF, and my work computer does not recognize the data within the file (it's not valid).

Edit: Oh! You're very welcome, Jack :beer:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlackBox

• Jack_O'neill

• DANIEL

• CADTutor

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I still can't get that dead horse thing to work. Alan's STFU one works, all the ones in the smilie thing on here works, all of them that anyone else does work. Even when RM reposted it, it doesn't work, but it does on it's original website. Strange.

I still can't get that dead horse thing to work. Alan's STFU one works' date=' all the ones in the smilie thing on here works, all of them that anyone else does work. Even when RM reposted it, it doesn't work, but it does on it's original website. Strange.[/quote']

Here you go Jack:

deadhorsebeat_2.gif

My work computer couldn't load the page, as the firewall blocked it citing 'gaming', so I used my home computer this morning. :geek:

Here you go Jack:

deadhorsebeat_2.gif

My work computer couldn't load the page, as the firewall blocked it citing 'gaming', so I used my home computer this morning. :geek:

That one works! How odd. I downloaded it again last night and it still wouldn't do it. Oh well.

That one works! How odd. I downloaded it again last night and it still wouldn't do it. Oh well.

Interestingly' date=' it (the smiley giving [s']you[/s] us trouble) is no longer being displayed (on my work computer). Using FireFox at home and here at work. :?

However, I did another quick Google search, and came across an alternative site for deadhorsebeat_2.gif (image is linked to site):

deadhorsebeat_2.gif

HTH