walls go bye bye

kkleinchester

I am in the middle of a model and something has happend where my walls are no longer refrenced.

Style not found in location drawing. Using Standard style.

I am pretty sure that I haveset the support file to the right place any ideas?

How are you trying to reference a wall? I'm not seeing anything in AutoCAD for referencing a wall. :?

The poster is using AutoCAD Architecture, not vanilla.

To the O.P., what Display Representation are you currently in? Are the walls visible in Plan View but not in a rotated Model View? Also see what your cut plane is set at. Do you have any doors or windows attached to the wall, and if so can you see them?

I am still in wireframe, I can see them in plan view and yes they disapear when rotated. The cut plane is stand 3-6". Doors and windows disappear as well when roatated. In properties is calls the AEC wall instead of the stud-X wall style. I get the error "Style not found in location drawing. Using Standard style.". Even when I go to styles manager, Copy walls from another drawing into the current I get the same error. I have went into the files reference and linked every location of a wall styles and still nothing. I am at a lose. It seems to me like a link or file has be broken.

Thanks for the help.

Yeah it seems something went haywire. I still wonder if the Wall Style copied over correctly? Does the same Wall Style appear in other drawings where it was been used?

Yeah, all drawings are not crapped on. I am missing some link and do not have any idea how the link broke. It is not liek I have been deleting or move files. I will keep looking for a few more mins then I guess a fresh install will solve that issue.:ouch: