Disable shortcut in the drawing area AutoCAD 2011 Mac

Rob K

Hi guys,

I wonder if you could help me with this one, I am avidly learning AutoCAD, when I saw this option was possible to make the right click act like a space bar or enter when in the drawing area.

On the pc, you can go to options where it is there. I can't find the options for a mac, can someone tell me where this part is please, or failing that just how to do this one thing.

Kind regards

Rob K

Ok, no I hadn't but now I have, it just gets me to the preferences page.

On a Mac, the options and the pref pane are the same thing and there is no option to disable menu in the drawing area there.

I was just wondering if it something the put on the mac version and how would I be able to get to it.

I feel like such a dork, that's it, thank you very much Renderman.

Trying to translate a pc tutorial onto the mac can be a little challenging, but I am getting there slowly.

Thank you for your help guys.

Kind regards

Rob

thank you very much Renderman.

No worries; Happy to help! :beer:

... I'm just glad I could dust off the cobwebs, and *remembered something* from Beta testing AutoCAD for Mac (code named Sledgehammer) a while ago! :celebrate: LoL