Displaying Dashed Lines on Paperspace

nlao

Hi

Please note this is not the age old questions of model vs paperspace.

I am having problems getting my head around why this particular drawing refuses to display paperspace objects that have broken linetypes, hidden, dashed etc are all displayed the same, as continuous.

I can copy the drawing entities to another file and they display fine, what is even stranger is that they print fine.

I have run through all the various LTSCALE commands, CE, MS, PS etc. I then thought it was a visual style problem but apparently that can't be it as they are not possible to be applied to Paperspace. At that point I thought about MEASUREMENT and that sort of thing. None of these make the linetypes display properly. I am at a loss to what it might be!!

Any ideas of which setting has been thrown in this file?

Thanks in advance.

Test.dwg

I took a look at it althoguh are not sure either. I couldn't work out why I couldn't change the linetype scales in the properties pane as if they were locked somehow.

Something is wrong with your drawing, just wblock what you need to a new drawing. I -PURGE and got a lot of RegApps, but still didn't fix it. My cursor froze dead in the center of Model space when I tried to paste the lines into Model.

I wouldn't worry to much about trying to figure this out, just make a new drawing.