Plotting Viewport

Captnkirk

Help, can't resolve problem I haven't had before. My plots are plotting a random edge (or two) of my view which is on a no-plot layer. Anyone ever had this issue and a solution.

Thanks

Have you checked your border for the paper size? Are you centered?

Could you post some screen shots of plot setting or even the DWG file?

Thanks for the reply.

The border title sheet plots fine, the problem is the edge(s) of the viewport(s). Not sure how to send a screen shot so you can see whats going on, but the best I can describe is the plot preview (and resulting plot) show a line on one edge of the viewport window in the paper space. The viewport is on a layer called vpl for View Port Layer and is a no-plot layer. We've done this for years and I've never seen this happen. Totally baffled.

Could it have anything to do with the model? I know, I'm really fishing here.

Could it be possible that the viewport has another line over the top? To add files and images select "Go Advanced" then "Manage Attachments" in the reply box.

Could it be possible that the viewport has another line over the top? To add files and images select "Go Advanced" then "Manage Attachments" in the reply box.

Thanks for the help, the problem has been resolved. FYI, my partner in crime here at our office tried an x-clip to weed out the info we didn't need in the model and the problem of the unwanted edge of viewport plotting went away. Not sure if the xref was too large or the other blocks and items in the model space became too much to handle, but the edges of the viewports no longer plot. Again, thanks for the response to my problem, hope this info may help someone else some day.

Captnkirk