Animation...i need help ....!!!!!

ntptorres

3DS Max is definitely capable of that type of animation. What they used is hard to say since there are more than one software package that can perform those types of animations. I do know that AutoCAD can't do things that smooth at all, but then again I've only done very little animations in AutoCAD.

How many times are you going to post that link? I'm starting to think you're just here to promote that website.

Like I said before, Studio Max is perfectly capable of creating high quality animated walkthroughs just like that.

There are lots of free tutorials online covering animation in Studio Max. Just Google it: Creating a walthrough in 3DS Max

• 3 months later...

The animation you are asking about, the one in homepage, was modeled with Autocad, then it was mapped and lighted with 3D Studio Max, using VRay, and later it was enhanced with after effects, using ghosting, among other secret techniques, Suggestion, use blocks for repeating objects, and avoid solids, to improve animation rendering time. Practice by creating a small but elaborated object, and import to 3D max, try different techniques, to minimize file size and rendering time. Good Luck, Thanks for admiring our animations.

Practice is key, New software are more advanced, since that animation was done in 2007.

Thanks

Edited by CADTutor
link removed

HI:

To import smooth curves from autocad to 3d max:

set- Surftab1 to - 20

set - surftab2 to - 20

and FacetRes

may need to tweek isolines

Good luck;

Edited by CADTutor
link removed