pull up old drawing

bracken2

All you have to do to see an old drawing is the same as you do with a newer one. Just hit the open button, or type in open on the command line, or pick File>Open from the pull down. You will have to know where the drawing is on you system, then navigate to that folder.

All you have to do to see an old drawing is the same as you do with a newer one. Just hit the open button' date=' or type in open on the command line, or pick File>Open from the pull down. You will have to know where the drawing is on you system, then navigate to that folder.[/quote']

I did that, but the drawing I was working on does not show up, not sure what I'm doing wrong, I save this drawing everytime I have be working on it.:(

Did you do a Zoom > Extents? Maybe your drawing is off in outer space.

What drawing are you referring to? Oleson Village?

that one of them, I have it saved under proj05403900.dwg, but I pick that drawing and it said sorry no file.

I'm sorry I sound stupid on this program.

Is this the warning message?

warning.jpg

If so, I believe you are looking in the wrong folder, or you have the wrong filetype selected.

When the "Select file" dialog box opens, navigate to the location (folder) where you've been saving your drawing, and make sure the "file type" says "Drawing (.dwg)"

[ATTACH]29381[/ATTACH]

If so, I believe you are looking in the wrong folder, or you have the wrong filetype selected.

When the "Select file" dialog box opens, navigate to the location (folder) where you've been saving your drawing, and make sure the "file type" says "Drawing (.dwg)"

ok, I did go back to my folder that I made just for AutoCAD2010 drawings.

[ATTACH]29381[/ATTACH]

I'm also having a problems with my Internet Explorer, would this cause a problems with saving my drawing, my Interner Explorer keeps down out.

ok, I did go back to my folder that I made just for AutoCAD2010 drawings.

So did you find your file there?

I don't think Internet Explorer problems would be related with AutoCAD unless there is a bigger problem with your operating system (Windows).

So did you find your file there?

I don't think Internet Explorer problems would be related with AutoCAD unless there is a bigger problem with your operating system (Windows).

I find one that I sent yall, restore it, but as far as one that I have update everything

no:(, I'm not have any luck with my projects, I have someone coming out to check my computer:(, but I,m working on the one I pulled up. I just hate starting all over again on the other three that I was working on.

Press and hold the Windows key while pressing the "F" key to open Windows Search, then type in "proj05403900" in the search box and click "Find" If Search returns several files, look at the file date to figure out which one is your most current.

Press and hold the Windows key while pressing the "F" key to open Windows Search, then type in "proj05403900" in the search box and click "Find" If Search returns several files, look at the file date to figure out which one is your most current.

thank you, for help me out