Confused Leader Leg?

DANIEL

It is just visibility in the viewports. This was on 2005, so may just be a bug in that version.

I have the same problem with clients using 2007 and 2004. The leader is there but the text disappears. Didn't know this till one day I got a call from one of them asking why I had put a bunch of blank leaders in the drawing. I quickly pulled the drawing up and all the text was there. I emailed him a screens shot while we were on the phone, and he sent one back of his with nothing. I went over to the other computer and opened it in 2007, sure enough, no text.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DANIEL

• tzframpton

• Jack_O'neill

• SLW210

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what none option do you speak of? the main reason the leader isnt apart of the block is so that its easy to manipulate, for having to move them around to cram more crap into the drawing lol

This one:

leader.PNG

If you pick or enter block at this stage, you can insert any block you want and it will be associated with the leader. Insert your detail bubble at this point and it's attached to the leader. Move it, the leader goes with it.

If you pick "none" here, it gives you just the arrow, no flag.

Edited by Jack_O'neill

i forgot all about those settings, thanks jack

Anytime. You can do that with blocks of text, attribute blocks, just about anything.

I can't go without my Multileaders. QLeaders just need to die a slow painful death and rot away. :)

ahaha I agree

I had a similar problem when using AutoLISP to create leaders.