Right Click Menu messed up

CADgirl

I don't know what is going on with my AutoCAD. I got on today and there are a couple things that are messed up. One thing is my right click menu. I right clicked on the viewport to lock it and the option wasn't even there. I had to go to properties and change it from there. And there are a few other things missing from it too.

Also, it won't let me select something and then type in the command. For example, alot of times I select an object and then type in E (for erase) and then enter. (I would create a seperate thread for this problem but I have no idea where to post it.)

Any tips or ideas on why this is happening would be great! Thanks!!

I don't know what is going on with my AutoCAD. I got on today and there are a couple things that are messed up. One thing is my right click menu. I right clicked on the viewport to lock it and the option wasn't even there. I had to go to properties and change it from there.

Options > User Preferences tab > Right-click Customization button ;)

And there are a few other things missing from it too.

Also, it won't let me select something and then type in the command. For example, alot of times I select an object and then type in E (for erase) and then enter.

Sounds like PICKFIRST = 0, try setting PICKFIRST = 1 :geek:

(I would create a seperate thread for this problem but I have no idea where to post it.)

Meh - don't worry about it (this time!) LoL