Fillet acting strange

DonovanPorter

morning guys and gals

experiancing this issue

when using the fillet command on two lines that are at a 90° to each other , radius set to zero , it will just connect the 2 lines , by extending the one line to the other but it changes the angle of the one line , if that makes sense ?

ill try post a picture

100% sure it was very strange , it was constantlydoingit , i rebooted and it came right and i could not reproduce the issue , very strange:unsure:

So this was something you were seeing on your screen but you did not confirm it in any manner?

Did the line that appeared to no longer be correct look jagged?

The angle and the measurement of the line both changed when you used the fillet command. I can understand the length changing if the two lines you filleted were separated by a gap but the angle changing I don't understand. Now you say it self-corrected after a reboot. That's even more bizarre. Has this happened before? Where did you get this drawing?

yip the angle changed very bizzare , this drawing was from scratch , construction lines were used trimmed etc to get the lines iam working with , after the reboot all was great and the fillet command was as new. this has never happened before .

i must add this is on a new pc of about a week old and there seems to be a few software glitches , with regards to the custom ribbons lisps incorporated into our templates. i have spoken to the person who created the template and he is not to sure what the cause may be.

but after the reboot all is good , if i get any feed back or a cause of this ill defiantly post it here.

Seems that OP isn't the first one that encountered this.

Regards,

Mircea

Ditto, I saw this problem over at the Autodesk forums earlier this year, and as far as I know, it's still unresolved.