elements in model space don't show up in paper space

Loutro

Hi, I'm working on a plan that contains an xref with some elements that are not visible in paper space at my chosen scale. The xref is an annotated structural grid. It is entirely visible in model space, but in paper space only the grid is visible, annotations such as dimensions and section cut indicators are not. Strangely, or maybe not, when I change the scale in paper space, these elements appear.

Other presentation tabs exist, created by other people, that use a different scale and those presentations properly display. The annotations are blocks in the xref document, and I wonder if those blocks could somehow be set to only display at a certain scale. I don't see any such options in the block editor. Although, I have added to this document, I did not create it, nor the xref or the blocks.

If anyone has an idea of what is going on, and how I could fix it, please let me know.

Thanks!

[AutoCAD Architecture 2011]

I'm not familar with ACA and all the display options, but you may try setting ANNOALLVISIBLE to 1. If the missing objects appear, then you'll need to add the viewport scale to those objects (perhaps with ANNOAUTOSCALE)