up date on my project

bracken2

bracken: In the future you might want to create your thread in the subforum: Student Project Questions of the AutoCAD Begineer's Area.

A quick look and I already spotted three things that appear to be problematic.

Property lines end where they meet the streetline. They do not extend beyond that.

It seems the distance from the centerline of one of the roads to what should be the curb is 15 feet in one direction and 25 feet in the other. The reason why it is called a "centerline" is because it is in the center and the distance to the curb on either side should be the same.

The two lone lots on the north side of the road should have their back lot lines parallel to the streetline and their sidelines should be perpendicular to the streetline. Yours are crooked.

Until I have the opportunity to drop my drawing over the top of yours I don't know what else might be askew.

I think you may have offset the streetline incorrectly when it came to creating the sidewalk, parking strip and curb on one side of each road.

I think you may have offset the streetline incorrectly when it came to creating the sidewalk, parking strip and curb on one side of each road.

Thanks I have changed them too,

I'm going to work on this all night I have to send it in tomorrow.