Diameter symbol for Excel export

MSasu

I’m exporting some data from AutoCAD to an Excel file by AutoLISP code. Since I need the diameter symbol along with other exported data I have generated it by +0216 and pasted in code. When the Excel is exported on one workstation it isn’t rendered correctly – it appear like an “r” character instead. However the user of that station say that he use the same above combination of keys when need to write the symbol.

Does someone know a solution for this? Thank you!

Regards,

Mircea

What realy confuse me is that +0216 had the same result both on my and his workstation – the difference appear only when the character is generated programmatically.

Regards,

Mircea

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for my delayed answer, but I had to wait for my pal to check this on his trouble-maker workstation. Unfortunately, none of the above suggested solutions have worked – the diameter symbol is still wrong displayed.

I really don’t know what to do on this matter...

Thank you again for your support.

Regards,

Mircea