Library Help Please

BillB

Hello again folks,

We have just recently upgraded from Inventor 2009 Pro to 2012 Pro on a 64 bit system and I would like to get the 2012 set up correctly before I have to migrate my Project folders, styles and so forth over to 2012. We don’t presently have a company library (Content Center) but would like to set one up at this time for 2012. I’m just not really sure what I need to do to accomplish this. I think I need to copy the Content Center libraries that I would use over to a location that is pathed to,,,, but I’m not certain where these library files are and where a good location to copy them to.

I sure could use some guidance on this because we would really like to have our own company named library so we could change a few things in it to match our standards and also be able to add parts that are frequently used.

I apologize if this is an old subject, I just want to make sure I get this right the first time.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Have a great day

BillB