New layer to be switched off in existing viewports

Tekenmeester

Hi All,

Is there an way that I can get an new layer that I create to be frozen in all existing viewports on my drawing. I know you can freeze an newly created layer for all new viewports but that does not solve the fact that the new layer will show on all existing viewports.

I had a look and is still without an awnser for my question.

Thanks!!

In my Layer Manager, there is a button next to the one that creates a normal layer. That button creates a layer that is frozen in all viewports. The tooltip says New Layer VP Frozen in All Viewports. If that's not what you want, then I don't understand your question.

In my Layer Manager, there is a button next to the one that creates a normal layer. That button creates a layer that is frozen in all viewports. The tooltip says New Layer VP Frozen in All Viewports. If that's not what you want, then I don't understand your question.

ooooh I like lol Thankyou