• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tony D

• Jack_O'neill

• SLW210

• JD Mather

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a few questions in regards to the attached image.

1.) - Where you see the red arrow pointing to how do I get a 1/16 x 45 degrees chamfer for the four holes?

2.) - Same as question 1.) (Where the green arrow is pointing to). Only this relates to the 4" diameter circle.

3.) - I don't know how I determine what the radius/diameter is supposed to be. Is there a way you can determine the radius/diameter without any note(s)?

4.) - Where the magenta arrow is pointing to I think someone in the forum said that it should be a chamfer, not a fillet as worded on the image. Is that right? Also, looks like you have to pick the bottom of the 4" circle and the plate, am I correct, or what?

What I don't understand is that I never got any tutoring on filletting/chamfering,

on circles, matter of fact on any object. Also no mention of determining the radius/diameter of a circle without any note(s).

5.) - In the drawing it does not stipulate what the height of the 3 & 4 Inch circles should be. So, how do you determine what the height should be?

attachment.php?attachmentid=29695&d=1314596268

Tony

progress.gif clear.gif Edit Post clear.gif Reply clear.gif Reply With Quote multiquote_40b.png

Edited by Tony D

Why do you keep starting new threads on the same subject?

1. _CHAMFER>D>1/16>1/16> select the top edge of hole.

2. See #1, though the chamfer is only for the inside 3" diameter.

3. Radius/Diameter of what?

4. Yes

5. You cannot.

Threads merged.