help needed C3D

matt sad

hi can any one help my cad C3D loads to splash screen then closes tried repairing program no joy tried reinstalling but still no joy i also uninstalled full program from pc then reinstalled but program did not ask for new serial it just loaded did it rember old serial how do i remove licence to do new install or any other way i can solve this problem:oops:

hmm that is a hard question let me think about it do a google search of the autocad website as to how to completely remove all traces of autocad civil 3d from your computer including registry entries etc i think it is more likely your computer specs or other issues though is your keyboard also broken :lol:

Seriously, see http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=2887771&linkID=9240697 and then try again.

thanks dink will try key board see if that works it was working for 2 weeks with no problems i have checked the pc spec and it is ok

I think you misunderstood me, I doubt it is the keyboard that is stopping Civil 3D from working.

Is this a trial version of the program?

Yes got it from authorised dealer got through my software department they do all software and Pc for my company

Get your software department to have a look at it and if that doesn't work get your dealer in.