Linetypescales? How to set them correctly in modelspace / paperspace?

My drawings are setup with these settings:

LTSCALE = 1

PSLTSCALE = 1

CELTSCALE = 1

When I draw a line with linetype GAS then it is NON-READABLE in the modelspace, or I have to zoom in very deep. In a viewport, no matter what scale, it is exactly as I want it. Also if the VP is 1:100 or 1:50, the lines look the same in the layouts VP.

The results (what is printed on paper) are good, so that should remain as is.

How should I use / modify these settings (or my way of working) so that the lines are drawn READABLE in modelspace without having to zoom, and that the lines in the viewports (thus on paper) remain readable also.

I am having some trouble with scaling these days...

Any help is appreciated!

Yes, but switching from 1 to 0 does not have any effect.

You have to REGEN the modelspace after changing MSLTSCALE to 1, and also each time you change the modelspace scale in order for the linetype scale to update.

That was not the problem but it did lead me to the real solution: CANNOSCALE. It should be set equal to the most used VIEWPORTSCALE wich in my case is 1:50. The lines are now displayed the same in modelspace as they look in the 1:50 viewports.

That being said: I don't understand much of annotative scaling I realize. I should investigate it. There is however another topic of mine.

Thanks for the help!