Custom linetype problem

*MURO_DI_SOSTEGNO,MURO_DI_SOSTEGNO ____/\______/\_____

A,1,[TRM,LINEA7.SHX,s=0.1,R=0,X=0,Y=0],-0.1,1

What is wrong with this code, please help

If you answer rkm's two questions he may be better able to help you. Seeing more linetypes that don't work is not much use at this point.

there is also a exponation on italian: "Ampia raccolta di modelli di linea per autocad. La raccolta comprende modelli di linea specifici per l'urbanistica e per la redazione di piani regolatori, modelli di linea per uso cartografico in generale e per mappe geologiche in particolare. Trattandosi di modelli di linea complessi spesso sono composti da due file uno con estensione *.lin ed uno con estensione *.shx, altri invece richiedono la presenza di determinati font true type."

I had pasta for dinner last night but that doesn't help any with translating the above.

Please provide rkm with the answers to his questions. That would be the best thing you can do at the moment.

AutoCAD-86 shapes 1.0

© © © TRM #- EOF

This is shx file

Copiare nella directory support, o in una cartella inclusa nel percorso di ricerca i seguenti file:

*.shx

*.lin

All'interno di autocad

Menu --> Formato

--> Tipo di linea

-->Carica

inserire il nome del file *.lin che si vuole caricare. and this one is txt

Do you know anything about "paths"? That is, do you know how to indicate to AutoCAD where the shape file can be found?

You keep posting in Italian and I'm going to order ribollita for lunch.

Did you read the .txt file that came with the linetype download :unsure:

Copiare nella directory support, o in una cartella inclusa nel percorso di ricerca i seguenti file:

*.shx

*.lin

All'interno di autocad

Menu --> Formato

--> Tipo di linea

-->Carica

inserire il nome del file *.lin che si vuole caricare.

To copy in the directory support, or a folder included in the search distance the following rows: *.shx *.lin All' inside of autocad Menu --> Format --> Type of line --> Charge to insert the name of the rows *.lin that it is wanted to be loaded.