Language pack

askme26

The message is asking you to install several oriental language packs. You desktop looks like you have a new computer, so it could be possible the language packs are not installed.

Install the language packs and try again. Do you have a language pack for AutoCAD?

yes,,, now my problem on language pack is solved,,but again when my engineer is executing the copy command it hangs,,,autocad will be not responding anymore,,

any advise on this?

PC config:

2.93Ghz

1.7GB RAM

From where, the command line? Or from the ribbon/toolbox? Or does it happen from both? Are any other commands affected in the same way? Are you selecting the objects before issuing the command?

both ribbon and command line,,copy command freezes. just copy command is giving me problem. im selecting the text first then putting the command copy on the toolbox, the hit enter the it freeze. but only the autocad is freezing, i can open any program,even browse the computer.

Check the values of the system variables PICKFIRST and PICKADD. Try setting them to 1 if they are not already set to 1.

Have you tried issuing the COPY command first and then selecting the objects?

i set the variables, try to copy command first before selecting, but it still hangs, but now it will hang for 2 mins. and work again...working like that will delay my project.

You could try to repair the installation, but I don't really think that this would resolve the problem.

We have also problems with AutoCAD 2011 and 2012 hanging in the middle of a command, but not for 2 minutes.