Number Counter Lisp (Words.lsp)? Help PLEASE

cbr shadow

I’m trying hard to find a lisp that I can use to count textin a drawing. After I create a Bill ofMaterials I want to be able to “check it” by using a lisp to give me quantitiesof each numbered text. Right now I havebeen using the Edit\Find and typing each number in individually (I type 1, itsays there are 10 of these in the selection set. I say ok then I type 2, it tells me there are5..etc..) I just want it to give me a readout in word or excel that says thereare (10) text boxes that say 1, (5) that say 2, etc… Is there already something like this? I’ve searched high and low.

I found a lisp called “Words” but keep getting the error “Thewords.dcl file could not be found!” even though it’s in the same folder as Iput the lsp. I assume this is happeningbecause I’m using AutoCAD 2011 and it’s designed for earlier versions of cad?

Please help – this will be a huge time saver for me.

Thanks,

Ryan