• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LOST NEWBIE

• ReMark

• resullins

• RocketSurgeon

My teacher has shown us all the commands and what they do, but has not showed us how to put it to get

There are probably 52 million different ways to put it all together. Take the information you have and take it a step at a time.

how do i array them correctly with them evenly spaced between 68 ,center line to center line. I have to run my son to practice i will be back in 15 min

ARRAY command. This is what the inputs (in bold) will look like at the command line. It is assumed you have already drawn the bottom circle.

Select objects: pick the circle that you drew

Enter the type of array [Rectangular/Polar] : R

Enter the number of rows (---) : 5

Enter the number of columns (|||) accept the default

Enter the distance between rows or specify unit cell (---): 17

Edited by ReMark

Something was amiss with my previously posted image so I have taken the liberty of reposting at a larger scale.

Problem 4-24.3.jpg

Personally, I think you'll find problem 4-26 too difficult to do on your own unless you are sitting with someone who is more experienced using AutoCAD or you see it done in a video. I'm about two steps away from completing it myself and even if I laid it out in the same manner as problem 4-24 I still think you would have trouble doing it. I'm having a problem reading a couple of the dimensions. A second, better, image would be a big help. Hint. Hint.

Problem 4-24.2.jpg

Problem 4-24.1.jpg

Edited by ReMark