Rotation of drawings in vieport without model rotation

intern2011

Hi.

I want to rotate a drawing in my paper space, but without rotating it in model space. So that I still can work on it easily in model space.

Thank you.

I don't know much about LT, but I assume it has DVIEW. If so, you can use use DVIEW > TWist within your viewport.

If you want to rotate the model but keep your crosshair orientation, use UCS > Z to rotate the UCS about the Z-axis, then use PLAN > Current (also within the viewport)

I don't know much about LT, but I assume it has DVIEW. If so, you can use use DVIEW > TWist within your viewport.

If you want to rotate the model but keep your crosshair orientation, use UCS > Z to rotate the UCS about the Z-axis, then use PLAN > Current (also within the viewport)

This is the method I use the most with great results. Just sayin'.

Why would you use Mvsetup with 2012 when you can simply rotate the viewport with vprotateassoc set to 1?:unsure:

Been around awhile.

If the view port is other than square or round, MVSETUP can be useful. >>>>I go both ways

You guys are amazing. You were answering a lot of my posted questions very fast and very detailed. How are you doing this? Do you read each new thread?

Thanks a lot!