Linking constraint parameters to action parameters?

Lagviper

Im wondering if its possible to link either a constraint dimension to an action parameter or vice versa. Or using a linear parameter's value in an user parameter formula.

Its a 2D cylinder, for winding purposes we just have a rectangle, with a distance from the Y axis for radial.

Parametric dimensions: B=thickness, C=Lenght, R=radius

User parameter: A=Diameter (R*2), Mass in kg ((((pi*(c*b))*(A+B))*1.25)/1000)/1000

For the BOM, i need A, B, C & mass

For drawing references for peoples on the floor, to distinquish a cylinder from a stick, we put lines at the top and bottom of the cylinder, 1mm distance inbetween them.

I figured that making a linear parameter + stretch on the thickness to replace the B parametric dimension, allowed me to make an array of that line, with increments of 1mm as i stretch the cylinder. The thing is that the mass formula cant take the value of action parameters....

Other alternative is to keep the B parametric dimension, and add a linear parameter as above for the array. But then i have 2 places to adjust, and from a test i made, if i change the R dimension, the linear one does not follow. Its very frustrating.

What i was hoping autocad would be able to do is distance1 for array to be same as B dimension, but it does not allow me to do that, unless im missing something.

Im not an expert at dynamic blocks but, can someone direct me to the method it should be?