building drawing

CNatka

uuummm, engineering offices? why do they need to be made in 2012? Real world drawings as you call them are most likely going to be propritary information. For instance, i can not post drawings of the buildings I design my plants in for that very reason.

I need to know what details are to be there in a complete drawing. I need just some demo so if any demo type file can be there, It will provide me huge amount of help.

What buildings and bridges are you interested in?

Have you done an online search?

Have you visited any local building departments or agencies (like the New York Port Authority re: Freedom Tower)?

Once again you fail to provide any answers and expect to be handed everything you desire on a silver platter. Bottom line is most of the drawings you seek will not be found that easily. Have you ever stopped to think about how many sheets of drawings might be required to build something like the Eiffel Tower, Empire State Building or the Brooklyn Bridge? Each drawing contained in the set would have to be scanned and then put on a server somewhere so it could be accessed over the Internet. How many building departments or agencies have the time and money to do something like that? Get off your well padded backside and go down to your local building department and ask to see a set of drawings for the tallest or largest building in your hometown. Assuming you do get a set of drawings handed to you to look over take a quick count of the number of sheets. Now imagine asking for something similar for the new Freedom Tower in NYC or the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco.

I sort of know what you are after and do have a book around here somewhere that has sample preparation drawings in it which does include a few bridges, although those are for small slab bridges (spans

If you are looking for sample structural drawings, perhaps look on a few structural engineering or structural drafting company websites which may show some example ones as a pdf/image, not a dwg (i.e. trying to show to the customer what they can/will produce).