Material library

CNatka

Like what?

Have you looked in your User's Guide?

Have you checked AutoCAD Help?

Did you look at any of the tutorials here about working in 3D?

Please be as specific with your questions as you can. Thanks.

Couldn't get through what?

Please answer all the questions I previously asked. It would be a big help.

There should be a default "standard" library of materials as well as an expanded library if you checked off the option during the installation process.

I checked AutoCAD help, but I havn't go through the guide book. I wanted some quick one or two line solution to just start and then explore but i don't know where to start and what to do to use the feature. I want some help of u not the questions..

Kindly give some valuable suggestion.

I checked AutoCAD help, but I havn't go through the guide book. I wanted some quick one or two line solution to just start and then explore but i don't know where to start and what to do to use the feature. I want some help of u not the questions..

Kindly give some valuable suggestion.

Yeah, and I want a house in Tahiti and to win the New York State lottery. Life sucks then you die.

I told you exactly where to "start" to find information and you ignored it or so it seems.

We ask questions to obtain enough information to determine the true nature of the problem. I apologize for caring enough to try and help.