What kind of line are you folks using for electrical wiring

buildman

Good Evening;

What type of line are you using to show electrical wiring in a house, I've used the arc line and I really don't like the flexibility of that, it want bend like I want it to. The next thing I'm trying now is to use a leader line without arrows, that works better, you can bend that little rascal all over the place.

So... what do you suggest? I'll be waiting to hear with bated breath.

James

Thanks Remark;

I'll give that a try, I'm still playing with this leader line thing and I gotta tell ya it just may work, I'll give you suggestion a try and make my mind up, of course doing it my way I may be walking into a mind field.

Appreciate the help.

James

Why not use a spline? With this you can create a curved line and insert as many vertex (points/grips) within the line to be gripped and adjusted to suit.

Spl on command line and away you go.

Just another option to look at.

Why not use a spline? With this you can create a curved line and insert as many vertex (points/grips) within the line to be gripped and adjusted to suit.

Spl on command line and away you go.

Just another option to look at.

Hi Andy;

You're right as can be on this one, I found this the other day and as you say, away I go. This is great and I can just twist lines all over the place.

Thanks for your help.

James

No worries James,

Glad you got it sorted. I use this for lighting drawings when working on Elec engineers drawings and i find it the best one to use.

Andy