miccimoomoo

I can get the product to install, and I can get it to start up but everytime the product finally opens, I get two little boxes to pop up that essentially pertain to me opening or saving an internet file with a page of REVIT materials or links or whatever. I have tried opening and saving both, and neither seems to do the job. I have also tried cancelling the boxes and just beginning a new project; when I do so, I can make one or two moves until another box pops up and explains that an error occurred and the window "shall now be closed". This frustrates me greatly, because when I click "OK" it takes me back to the initial screen with the two boxes. I tried updating windows, and I have uninstalled and reinstalled, AND I have downloaded a new version and installed that. The same thing appears to happen regardless of what I do in attempt to prevent it from recurring. I am becoming VERY angry, as I am an Architecture student at the University of Cincinnati and I need this program to run on my computer this week so i can complete our project. Get back to me ASAP please, I would greatly appreciate it.

I take it that this is the student edition of the program?

I am not sure if this is common issue with that or not, but if so your best bet would be to contact autodesk and see if this is a common issue with that version.

It may be common. I tried the 30 day free version (Non Student) of Revit Arch 2012 and never did get it to open anything without just hanging up. +1 on the call AutoDesk.