elevation

mugshot

good day to all of you...

got a little problem here and asking a little bit of a help...o:)

1. is there a faster way or command to which lines are flying???:o

coz i got this file from a collegue and i was wondering why is it that lines doesnt connide each other... so when i tilt the file into front elevation... i saw all the lines were not on the same elevation.. so what i did is to change the value of Z into zero....

2. does i press something... i used to select the object, pan and drag ( to select and add more on my selected objects.)... now if i select the object and use the center of my mouse to drag... point were gone out... so i input first the command then select and drag.. whew!.. i had search the whole help but i cant find the proper answer...

thank you in advance and kind regards....

:oops:

1. is there a faster way or command to which lines are flying???:o

coz i got this file from a collegue and i was wondering why is it that lines doesnt connide each other... so when i tilt the file into front elevation... i saw all the lines were not on the same elevation.. so what i did is to change the value of Z into zero....

FLATTEN possibly?

Although if I had to do it I'd do QSELECT and set the z values to 0 also.

2. does i press something... i used to select the object, pan and drag ( to select and add more on my selected objects.)... now if i select the object and use the center of my mouse to drag... point were gone out... so i input first the command then select and drag.. whew!.. i had search the whole help but i cant find the proper answer...

thank you in advance and kind regards....

:oops:

Is PICKFIRST set to 1?