• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• paisis123

• ReMark

• Squirltech

• nestly

Top Posters In This Topic

And is your version of AutoCAD 2010 32-bit or 64-bit?

I've had a long day. It started at 3:30 a.m. so I'm off to relax for an hour then get some shut-eye. I'll check back tomorrow (Thursday) to see how you're doing. Keep us updated on your problems. Post any new questions re: Penn-Foster projects in the proper sub-forum. Good luck.

And is your version of AutoCAD 2010 32-bit or 64-bit?

I've had a long day. It started at 3:30 a.m. so I'm off to relax for an hour then get some shut-eye. I'll check back tomorrow (Thursday) to see how you're doing. Keep us updated on your problems. Post any new questions re: Penn-Foster projects in the proper sub-forum. Good luck.

that could be the reason. i dont know which version autocad is. is there a way to check and change it?

What folder was it installed in, Program Files or Program Files (x86)? If it is the one with the (x86) designation then your version of AutoCAD is 32-bit.

its in the normal program files. thus i can truthfully say that autocad is 64 bit as well as my system. still didn't do the the repair option as i cant find my CD, but i know its somewhere!:unsure:

• 1 month later...

If you're using AutoCAD 2010, try turning off the dynamic input. It's the icon to the left of the "Show/Hide Lineweight" icon at the bottom of the screen. You can also use the F12 button to toggle the Dynamic Input on and off. See if that works. Good Luck!