this files is this :

new plan(2).dwg

just the boys room elevations

not all

please somebody help me

i very2 confused

needo:)o:)o:)

tq before

How about telling us which room is the "boy's room" as that can be interpreted a couple of different ways.

Your teacher did not explain to you what an elevation is?

Imagine standing in the middle of the room and looking at each of the four walls, in turn, then drawing what you see. You need to know the ceiling height as well as the height of any doorways and windows. The width of the walls and openings are taken directly from the plan view. You might also include any details like casings around doors and windows.

In regards to the drawing you posted, why all the different wall thicknesses? I can understand having a thicker exterior wall compared to the interior (that's common) but your interior wall thickness varies from room to room. There are a few other "unusual" aspects to your drawing as well. What grade are you in?

It appears that your door widths are not uniform. Your windows and the way some walls intersect with them are unusual to say the least.

Did your instructor happen to cover typical residential framing methods with the class?

Personally, I'd like to see you redraw the floor plan and correct all your mistakes before going on to drawing the elevations for any single room.

Was the drawing done from a sketch provided by the teacher or did he just say "Draw what you like"?

Edited by ReMark

SimpleElev.jpg

One simple elevation derived from a floor plan of a room. It shows the window, casing, sill, baseboard and overall height of the room.

Did your instructor happen to cover typical residential framing methods with the class?

Would any CAD/drafting course even teach this these days?

A general CAD course? No. A CAD course with its emphasis on architecture? I don't see why they wouldn't but maybe I should have used the term typical residential construction.

Edited by ReMark

my school tell me

Would any CAD/drafting course even teach this these days?

Where did you get the info the OP was taking a CAD/Drafting course? Why wouldn't they teach the info necessary to properly draft?

I would think from looking at the layout that there was more information provided.

What course are you taking and what were the exact instructions?

To the OP, I looked at your drawing and I concur with Remark. You really need to improve your plan 1st and then work on the elevations. Your walls do need to be consistent in regards to thickness with similar wall styles. You also drew everything on the same color. Give each layer a unique color as to set them apart from each other. I am also a fan of layers being set to Bylayer. Get these things down and then revise your plan and then start on the elevations. Looks like you made layers but did not draw much on them.

Looks like you did not have your object snaps turned on either. These make CAD like worth living ;)

Your distances and dims of items seem to be random. Was this drawn to scale in mm?

Good luck and get back with us if you need some more assistance :)