can't load acaddoc.lsp in support file search path

ahyin

Dear All,

anyone know which file to control read autolisp file in support file search path, because I have already add the search path to read the acaddoc.lsp file. But it is unable to loading.

Thanks !

There are two possible causes that your acaddoc.lsp file isn't loaded:

1. The location isn't good - to check this write the code below on command prompt - if return the path, then the location is OK:

(findfile "acaddoc.lsp")

2. The content of the file isn't valid - in this case you can post the trouble-maker file here for a debug.

Regards,

Mircea

thanks for all of your reply, the search path in c:\document and setting\all users\cad. This path I'm used for a long time but yesterday it doesn't work. I'm not sure it there any AutoCAD configuration files to control the loading of this acaddoc.lsp file.

Thanks again !

The path used to work but has since stopped working? Odd indeed.

Why didn't you put your acaddoc.lsp file in the AutoCAD Support folder?

Did you try:

(findfile "acaddoc.lsp")

At the command-line as msasu suggested?

If the above returns nil, it means AutoCAD cannot find your ACADDOC.lsp file, which perhaps means that your path is not listed as a support path.

Check that your path is present under Tools > Options > Files (tab) > Support File Search Path

thanks for all ! Yes, I have added

(findfile "acaddoc.lsp" )

before. I'm not sure above return nil or not, I will check it later. Acaddoc.lsp have been in search path as Lee Mac said. under Tools > Options > Files (tab) > Support File. Search Path. Actually, I have above setting long time ago and working well. So I want to check any autocad configuration files to control this setting. Thanks again for all of of your suggestion.