Title block with enhanced attribute text

RRS1987

Dear all,

I having one DWG with in 50 layouts. In that, if i going to edit or change the date, description, and etc, means it will take too much time to update in all layouts (50nos.)

If possible to edit all layout with in one time?. One more thing, one type of title block used to all layouts and title block was with enhanced attribute text.

your concern is very needful for me.

Thanks.

Once you make your title into a block and have attributes date revision name etc you can change one or many attributes in all layouts in one go also stuff like renumber. search the lisp & VBA section theres multiple examples of code.

Raman,

Let me tell you how to do this easy, you'd be surprised :shock:.

Note: you have 2 blocks, this method is for one block at a time! Also: all titleblocks in layouts and modelspace are modified, no exceptions possible.

1. Command: filter, then select "block name" + enter the correct blockname in the textbox (=titleblock's blockname)

2. Click on "Add to list" and then click "Apply"

3. At the commandline type: "all" and hit enter twice

At this moment all titleblocks are selected.

Press ctrl+1 or type "ch" at the commandline and hit enter.

Now you will see the properties palette with all attribute tags in there.

Investigate the items and I am sure you will see what I mean.

Dear Sir,

Thanks, It works good.

But Still there is problem. I couldn't able to complete, which i need in my drawing.

As per your comment, I can use Filter command for constant attribute values.(i.e Title, Date & Description etc.) But I couldn't able to use that same command for variable attributes values like Sht. No. ---(current Sheet No.), Cont.on ---- (Next Sheet No. or END) (note: END text should be used only for last sheet of the drawing)

Please refer the clouded area in the attachment.

Any help must be appreciated.

Thanks.

?

I do not understand your request.

If they are attributes, they can be modified the way I described.

Unless they are locked someway....

If they are texts in a block, you need to use the command REFEDIT. I would reccomend to use F1 and explore that first.

If it still won't work please send me the *.dwg file so I can explore myself. You may use PM for that occasion.

Regards.