Creating preset walls in autocad architecture 2012

jcadjohn

hello, I am a new user to architecture 2012. When I used the 08 version there was a tool pallette that allowed me to draw walls from pre-existing formats ie. 8"cmu w/ 1 1/2" airspace 4" brick. These walls could then be edited. I cannot find this option in any of the tool pallettes available in 2012. Any clues?

Edited by jcadjohn

Thank you for your response however there does not appear to be a wall catalog that I can find. These wall styles came standard in '08 and could be edited, trimmed or have doors and windows inserted into them and they would auto trim everything for you.

Thank you. That is exactly what I am looking for but I cannot access it with 2012. The design center online which is what I believe you are showing here was discontinued in 2010 and replaced with Autodesk Seek. I have been out to that website and have been unable to find anything like what you have shown above.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=16927804&linkID=9240617

AutoCAD  Design Center Screen Capture.jpg.

I know. That looks exactly like the 08 version of the tool pallettes menu I was was using. This is what I am currently seeing. Wish there was a way to get those .xtp files from one computer to another. ugh.