Text/Dimension/etc showing old text when marked.

NBI

When i mark Text/Dimension/Multileader and such in autocad 2011 LT, i get an issue, which i have tried to shown on the picture.

The problem is that when i mark them, they show the current size they have, plus any other size they have had (Annotation it seems).

An example: I Make a dimension. The overall annotation scale is 1:10. Now i change the overall annotation scale to 1:100. Then i set the overall annotation scale back to 1:10, i click my dimension, and it now shows how it currently looks, plus how it looked when the annotation scale was 1:100. This way i end up with every textobject showing up 5 times when i mark them.

Is there a way to get arround this.

Thanks in advance :)

You can turn off the automatic annotative function, lower right area, find icon for automatically add .... The icon looks like a cross section of an architects scale.

You can use OBJECTSCALE command, select one or multiple dims, delete the scales you no longer want.

Udklip.PNG

By the way. The Annoallvisible command set to 0, doesnt do the trick.

Edit: And the first idea of deleting object scales for the dimensions and such, works nicely. Except that the first time i change the annotation scale to 1:100, the dimensions comes back again. I thought there was a simple command to only show the current overall scale for the dimensions, also when they are marked.

_ANNOALLVISIBLE = 0 is same as the button icon rkent has mentioned.

actually it isn't there are two icons down there, one for an owl visible, the other one toggles whether an ps ales are added each time the Anno scale is set to another scale, that is the one you want to toggle off.