LISP Routine Error for AutoCAD 2012

mmm3535

My office is trying to transition from AutoCAD 2002 to AutoCAD 2012. We have an Autolisp that we put in our start-up suite that allows us to run some custom commands, like doors, windows, etc... I have put the lisp routine in the start-up suite like normal, but when I open CAD 2012 I get an error in the command line. The error is, ; error: LOAD failed: "stat". I have also attached the LISP that we use. Is there any way to get this to work or am I up s**t creek without my paddle. I would like to thank you in advance for any and all help.

bcad2002.lsp

I got this

Command: appload
bcad2002.lsp successfully loaded.

Command: ; error: LOAD failed: "door"
Command:
Command: reseterr
#<SUBR @174af44c *ERROR*>

I should have started with that I am new to LISP routines. With that said, I have no idea what you just posted sorry. Also, I should have mentioned this but it looks like the LISP that I am having problems with loads alot of other LISP routines as well. I don't know if that is the problem. I am really just looking for some guidance on this situation. Thank you for the help.

Function "LOAD" require file name to load.

In your lisp :

;; Load BCAD Tools

(load "door")

(load "window")

So you must have those file (door, window ...) with vlx,fas,lsp extension in support path of CAD. If not, it'll give you an error