Graphics:
    NVIDIA Quadro FX 3700M
    Primary Storage:
    500 Gb SSD
    Monitor:
    2-Acer B273HU
    Using
    AutoCAD 2012

Default Does anyone know much about this?

Autodesk Acquires Micro Application Packages Limited

SAN RAFAEL, Calif., Oct. 20, 2011 — Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADSK), a leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment software, announced that it has acquired Micro Application Packages Limited (MAP Software)

I have used this software and see that they started doing a Revit MEP to AutoCAD MEP conversion and back. Anyone in the loop know what is going on!

Thanks

Discipline
    Mechanical
    DANIEL's Discipline Details
    Occupation
    Industrial
    Discipline
    Mechanical
    Using
    AutoCAD 2013

apparently not .... you got any updates on this? I some how missed this when you originally posted it but am curious to know where this went and or is going, those would be some handy conversions there.
    If you would like to help my 2 year old niece Alaina in her battle against Leukemia you can donate blood at any Carter Blood Care and put SPON050875 on the donor form. Thank you so much for any contributions in this matter that you can make.

Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

Forum Newbie
    Using
    MEP 2012

Registered forum members do not see this ad.

We are curently using TSI CAD mech and FAB mech. It is the Fab Mech product that handles the translation to and from Revit. However if the Revit family is not created prior to import into Revit you will have to subsitute the "Correct" fitings in Fab Mech for the "incorrect" fittings availble to Revit. I belive that eventually the Revit package will have an add on that incorperates all of the "Goodies" in Fab and Cad mech but I would not hold your breath...