Repositioning via rotate - but not directly rotating

BigThumper

I'm trying to have some advanced positioning - I don't know if this can be done using dynamic blocks. Start with some basic geometry - let's say a triangle - /\. Now, I can add a rotate parameter & action that will let me spin that as I wish.

Next - add a couple attributes. I have a pair of attributes, separated by a text, aligned as "A1.A2" A1 is right-justified, and A2 is left-justified, so when edited they remain in the form "A1.A2" regardless of length. I can now add a point parameter, combined with a move action, that will let me reposition these three entities freely.

My question - can I have the rotate action trigger a move, such that the text repositions to a defined location without changing orientation (DON'T rotate the text!)?

So if I start with (leading . used for positioning in this forum text box):

/\

. A1.A2

I want to rotate it to:

. A1.A2

While I'd love to have it totally self-adjust, I mainly need it to handle 45-degree increments of rotation.

Is there a way of expressing this using dynamic blocks using action and/or constraints? Or would this require a lisp construct?