• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bgietzen

• ReMark

• RocketSurgeon

• Jack_O'neill

Top Posters In This Topic

yes I was talking about sizing/moving the objects from the model space. - Im pretty sure I have it. I do command REFEDIT. Select my block(title block) then edit my text. then when done REFCLOSE

Does this sound like the proper way to do this? I hope so cause if it is than I got it.

REFEDIT and REFCLOSE allows you to edit.

-VPORTS, lock, on or off allows you to move viewport/paper.

The BIGGEST THING IS: When I click from template to add my template. (which i added to the templates folder) how do I get mine to show up when I click on it???? I click it and its the same blank page. if I click one of CADs default templates it adds it right in there.

The BIGGEST THING IS: When I click from template to add my template. (which i added to the templates folder) how do I get mine to show up when I click on it???? I click it and its the same blank page. if I click one of CADs default templates it adds it right in there.

after you add it, are you getting any error messages? perhaps the scale is incorrect and it is coming in either very large or very small. after adding it, zoom all and/or zoom extents and see if you see it.