Adjusting the sharpness and clarity of rendered models.

dynomyte2

I'm having a little challenge making my rendered models clear and sharp. I've tried adjusting the brightness and contrast from the exposure option, I've also tired adjusting the position of the sun via time setting but my models always look blurry and dull. I attached some of the rendered works. Pls, what can i do?

ADMIN.jpeg

ADMIN RENDER2.jpeg

Those are on the blurry side. What resolution are your rendering these as "Medium, Presntation...etc" and what output size are you using? Do you have haze turned on? Tell us a little more about your settings and we'll try to help.

Both were rendered using a resolution of 640 x 480, the first was "medium" while the second was set to presentation. Haze was turned off. Global illumination was turned on, and sky and illumination setting was also on.

I finally discovered why my renders were blurry. The visibility option in the Sun properties menu was set to 10000 units. All I had to do was adjust it to 100000 units and the result was better.