UCSFOLLOW with multiple viewports in model space.

Bogbadbob658

If I have UPSFOLLOW set to '1' when using multiple viewports in the workspace when I click from one viewport to another it refreshes the viewport that I'm leaving with the setting of the viewport I select. If I set UPSFOLLOW to '0' it doesn't happen. Is there a way of stopping this happening without having to keep changing the UPSFOLLOW setting i.e. have UPSFOLLOW set to '1' and the viewports not change when swapping them?

It's not UPSFOLLOW, it's UCSFOLLOW. I've changed the name of your thread but have not edited your post.

UCSFOLLOW is set per viewport, so if you have a drawing with a bunch of viewports that were created with the setting at 1, they will all have to be changed to 0.

Thanks CAD64 I must of being going postal at the time. I use 'UCS object' quite a bit with multiple viewports and it's frustrating having to to keep switching UCSFOLLOW. I think I might try and set a function key to '_plan' and keep UCSFOLLOW on '0'.