Wrong paper size when Publishing to PDF

enemigoman

Hello:

A colleague of mine is having the following problem: He has a dwg file (AutoCAD 2010), with all layouts set to a custom sheet of 8.5" x 13" (215.9 mm x 330.2 mm). When he makes the publish to PDF (that is AutoCAD's default PDF option), he gets all the sheets in a ginormous size: 900 mm x 1,600 mm (35.4" x 63"). See image attached.Picture1.jpg

He keeps asking me the favor to publish it, which I do without problem. I have to say that I am using AutoCAD 2012, but before I posted, I tried using yet another PC runing 2010 and there was also no problem at all.

He is able to publish regular size documents without problem. It appears to be just that one file, but only on his PC.

Any ideas?

Maybe this guy has overwritten his copy of the dwg to pdf pc3 with a custom paper size. That is probably wrong, though. I have a feeling the pc3 is stored in its entirety in the dwg.

Hello Daniel:

Yes, the file prints fine in other machines. As to the drivers, I honestly don't know, but I don't se why his drivers would be different from the rest of us. We work in the same networked environment and all printers and software are installed with the same installation files provided by our IT guy.

Dana W: I will look into this possibility.

Thanks to both of you.