ACA classic layer manger?

cadman6735

Does anyone know how to get the classic layour manger to use the ACA layer manager tools?

In 2008 before the floating layer manager the manager looked as the Classic version does now in AutoCAD ACA 2012 with the tool of "new layer from standard". This tool now only seems to be in the floating layer manager and when I switch to Classic manager the "new layer from standard" is removed from the dialog box.

I want to use the classic dialog but have access to the "new layer from standard" tool

Thanks

Have you tried the CLASSICLAYER command? :unsure:

Hi Renderman, yes this is one of the ways to switch to the Classic manager I was mentioning a in my OP but when I in the Classic Layer Manager the "new layer from standard" is missing.

I found another post where it seems I need this file "AecBase67.dbx" for it to work, but I do not have this file.

See the images attached and you can see the difference between the layer managers.

Classic Layer Manager.jpg

Floating Manager.png

Edited by cadman6735