Multiple loads on Solidworks non linear dynamic simulation

morelg

Hi,

I am loading a shell with a time varying pressure load in Solidworks non linear dynamic simulation. I am getting fine results when comparing those to an analytical calc. In addition to the time varying load I would like to add a dead (constant) load on the same face shell. I am getting the message "Multiple loads on same entity should use same time curve". As it would not be correct to add the dead load to the time varying load, is there a good solution to apply to separate loads on the same face?

Thanks much,

Morel

• 2 weeks later...

Morelg, can you create a second part and apply the load to that? Using surface you can create a 0 offest face and then thicken it. This should allow you to apply the dead load to the original face and the time varying pressure to the secondary face which would press on the original face. This is just a guess.