Drawing not showing on paper space :(

blue-moonstone

Hi everyone,

I am currently working on the Oleson Village from Penn Foster. I have read a few threads on this forum regarding this project and that's how I got this far. I am almost done with the project; however, my drawing isn't showing on the paper space. I tried zoom extents but nothing shows. I believe I have done my setting right but don't know what went wrong. Could someone please help me check on my drawing and setting and see what I did wrong? Thanks a million! :)

Blocks & Layers.dwg

Welcome to CADTutor!

I have not opened your drawing, but to clarify, you created a viewport in PaperSpace right?

If not, then consider using the MVIEW command. :wink:

Thank you for your reply and welcoming. I just checked and I believe I did. Also tried the MVIEW command. So far, it's still not showing.

You're welcome. I'll try to make some time to check the drawing you've attached in the morning when I get to work.

Edited by BlackBox

You have a TREE placed far far away from your main drawing. I can see it when I Zoom > Extents and then scroll out a bit further, its a green dot to the right. Remove that, then do Zoom > Extents again and you should see your drawing just fine in the Viewport.

It seems that there are two trees wandering in your drawing. Try to locate those trees and delete them. Double click on your viewport and zoom/ extents. Hope this helps.