how to full with color - put texture at Autocad line drawing by 3dsmax?

xris_grecia

hello everybody!

i would like to know if its possible to full with color - put texture at Autocad line drawing by 3dsmax?

i attach a picture of my project in orden to explain better what i mean!

i want to put color at these columns and i m totally irrelative with 3dsmax so i need your help!

thanks a lot!!

erotisi.jpg

yes they are just lines!!its true!i have the outline of a whole church (line drawings)! what do you suggest?

thank you a lot for your reply!!

So you have an entire church that was drawn in 3D with lines? Why didn't you create it with solids or surfaces? You're going to have to reconstruct it. There's nothing you can do with it in it's current state.

you mean that i sould use the ''hatch'' commant at autocad??

i had in mind that 3dsmax put textures so i supposed that it could put textures to my drawings...

thank you a lot for your time

p.s. my final object is to give to my church texture from images (of the churh) that i have (do you think i could do it by 3dsmax if my initial drawing is solid??)

thank you a lot!!!

i don t know how to do it but i m now checking out the ''help'' of Autocad!! if i have any question i would ask you!

thank you again a lot for your advice!